Who sets website cookies?
The cookies on this website are defined by DAMIANA S.r.l. Some cookies are placed by third parties selected by us, as suppliers (i.e., third-party cookies). Below you can find the complete list of the selected third parties.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that the internet browser creates on the user’s device. In other words, it is what one might call an “identity card”. The task of the cookie is to communicate to the site that the user has returned. By storing the browser settings, the login and device information, the user is shown a website optimized to be more useful.
Sometimes we place cookies on the user’s device to make sure that the website of DAMIANA S.r.l. works properly.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies (ie technical cookies, including functionality cookies): they are used exclusively to send session identifiers (random codes generated by the server) necessary to ensure safe and efficient navigation. These cookies are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed. In particular, the use of the cookie session is aimed at ensuring security and improving the service offered.
- Profiling cookies (ie performance cookies): they are used to track the user’s browsing on the net and create profiles on his tastes, behaviors, choices, etc. These cookies allow the transmission of online advertising messages to the user’s device with the preferences that the same user has already expressed during navigation. In accordance with applicable laws, the use of these cookies and any related processing requires the prior consent of the user. Disabling these third-party cookies does not prevent the use of the website;
- Analytical cookies: we use analytical cookies to analyze the way in which our website is used (including its IP address). Disabling these third-party cookies does not prevent the use of the website;
- Marketing cookies: this category includes the cookies used to provide advertising services on certain sites. Disabling these third-party cookies does not prevent the use of the website.
- Language and country;
- Browser settings and plug-ins.
What is the utility for the user?
By memorizing your settings, for example, we don’t have to ask you to select your country each time you visit our site. User settings also tell us which device is being used. In this way we can adapt the site to offer the user the best experience. To further optimize the experience, we collect data on the activity and use of the site by the user.
Some cookies are placed by third parties selected by us as suppliers. We recommend that you visit the websites of these third parties to understand how their cookies are used.
How to avoid and / or delete cookies?
You can change your browser settings so as not to accept cookies, or delete cookies from your device. In this case, it will still be possible to visit our site, but the user experience may not be optimal, and some features may not be available.
Most browsers allow you to browse in “private” mode, in which cookies are deleted after each visit.
Depending on the browser in use, this setting has a different name; the most common browsers and their “private” mode are listed below:
- Internet Explorer 8 and later versions; InPrivate
- Firefox 3.5 and later; Anonymous browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and later versions; Incognito
- Safari 2 and later versions; Private browsing
For more information on how to set “private” mode or how to delete cookies, see the respective section in the browser guide.
For more information on your rights and how they can be exercised see our Information on the processing of personal data. Holder of the treatment:
Via G. Mazzini, 1 – 24019 Zogno (BG)
Partita IVA 04406680167